Workers' Comp & Safety
Client education program for workers’ compensation
Sedgwick offers a comprehensive, webinar-based education program to current clients, covering a variety of topics within the workers’ compensation industry. These training webinars are free to member clients of Sedgwick. Sedgwick’s workers’ compensation educational series is designed to familiarize yourself with Ohio’s workers’ compensation system and show you how to maximize your program.
Webinar topics include:
• Introduction to Ohio workers’ compensation
• Understanding your rate calculation
• Destination Excellence
• Seven steps to a successful workers’ compensation program
• Cost containment strategies
New topics coming in 2023 include:
• Return to work strategies
• Workers’ compensation strategies for the smaller business
Sedgwick offers these educational programs once or twice monthly. All sessions qualify for 1-hour of the 2-hour Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation safety training requirement for group and group retrospective-rated employers.
Sedgwick will be offering OSHA Recordkeeping webinars in December 2022 and January 2023. For questions or to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OSHA Recordkeeping (private employers)
• December 6, 2022 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
• January 11, 2023 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Recordkeeping Roundtable – Ask the experts (private and public employers)
• December 15, 2022 – 10:00 am to 11:00 am
• January 18, 2023 – 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Sedgwick will be releasing their 2023 education program schedule in January. Look for future communications
with the dates, times and topics for the 2023 series.
If you have any questions, contact our Sedgwick program manager, Julia Bowling at email@example.com or ph 513-218-4062.